RDA-NR manages a number of projects to promote local food and food security in the Northern Rivers.
If you grow, produce, sell or serve local food in the Northern Rivers region and would like to be listed on the MyFood Northern Rivers App (listing is FREE) please head to sustainfood.com.au to submit your details.
- Search the directory at sustainfood.com.au/find/local-directory
- Register your restaurant or retailer listing for FREE at sustainfood.com.au/directory/create-listing
A small range of marketing materials for tourism offices and participating outlets are available, including an A3 poster and a promotional card are available. Please contact us for more information.
- Media Release: MyFood Northern Rivers App 230713 (pdf 128.3 KiB)
- MyFoodNR Presentation (pdf 1.5 MiB)
An appetising investment destination
RDA-NR has also compiled a comprehensive report and data for prospective investors in the Northern Rivers food industries, entitled: An appetising investment destination.
Click HERE for more information and to download PDF copies of the report or prospectus.
|Document Name||Type||File Size|
|MyFoodNR Presentation||1.5 MiB|
|Northern Rivers Food Industry Profile Report WEB||853.1 KiB|
|RDA Food Investment Prospectus FINAL||1.8 MiB|
MyFood Northern Rivers for iPhone and iPad
In October 2011, RDA-NR launched MyFood Northern Rivers – a mobile app for iPhone and iPad that connects people with local food, fast.
MyFood Northern Rivers is a free, hand-held directory to a huge variety of local food producers, retailers, markets, restaurants and food-related events in the Northern Rivers. We encourage as many local outlets that grow, produce, sell and serve local food products to sign up!
At the touch of a button, users can:
- find a participating outlet by name or town, or see and locate them on a map;
- check their products and opening hours;
- phone, email or visit the outlet’s website;
- save them to a list of favourites;
- rate establishments, write a review and share photos via email, twitter and facebook; and
- see what other users have said.
The App works with iPod touch, iPhone and iPad (iOS 4.0 or later required.)