In April, the NSW Government hosted nine information sessions across regional NSW to explain a range of funding opportunities available as part of the $1.3 billion Regional Growth Fund and other programs.
Representatives from the Department of Premier and Cabinet (DPC), the Office of Sport and Transport for NSW travelled to Lismore in our region to present information and answer questions about:
- Stronger Country Communities Fund – supports delivery of community amenity and local sport infrastructure projects that improve the quality of life for local residents
- Growing Local Economies Fund – funding for infrastructure projects that deliver economic growth and productivity in regional NSW which draw on the strengths or potential strengths of each area
- Regional Sports Infrastructure Fund – funding for regional sports hubs or regionally significant sport facilities
- Fixing Country Roads – targeted funding to local councils to repair and upgrade regional NSW roads for the efficient and productive movement of freight
- Fixing Country Rail – funding rail infrastructure enhancement projects that eliminate connectivity constraints for freight on the NSW regional rail network
Detailed information about the purpose of each program, eligibility requirements, and the application and assessment processes can be found on the program web pages.
For more information about the Regional Growth Fund programs, contact DPC Regional on email@example.com or 1300 679 673. For information about Fixing Country Roads and Fixing Country Rail, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.