The Regional Development Innovation Awards, part of the Australian Regional Development Conference 2017 (being held 11-12 September in Coffs Harbour), are now open for nominations.
The awards recognise and showcase outstanding achievements of individuals and organisations working to develop sustainable economies across Regional Australia.
There are five categories of nominations:
- Economic Development
- Planning and Building
- Environment and Sustainability
- Community Development
- Leadership – Proudly sponsored by THE Rural Woman
To submit a nomination, simply complete the online application and include a brief (300 words) overall description of the project. Each entry should address the following selection criteria:
- Innovation and/or best practice: How does your project demonstrate innovation and/or the best practices which your organisation conducts business or delivers services to your community?
- Process and planning: How did you determine what changes were required to improve your business practices and/or better meet your community’s needs?
- Benefits: What are the benefits of the project? Who benefits and how?
The 2017 Regional Development Innovation Awards will be presented at the Australian Regional Development Conference Welcome Reception on Monday 11 September 2017 at the Novotel Coffs Harbour Pacific Bay Resort.
To submit your nomination, please visit the Australian Regional Development Conference website. Entries close on the 17th July.