The Hon Dr John McVeigh MP, Minister for Regional Development, Territories and Local Government has announced the projects to be funded under Round Two of the Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF) Infrastructure Projects (IP) stream.
RDA Northern Rivers congratulates our local recipients:
- Bonalbo Show Society Incorporated – $53,000 for Bonalbo Show Society Amenities Augmentation and Improvement Project – total project cost $106,000.
- House With No Steps – $4,575,000 for Summerland House Farm expansion: agritourism & disability employment – total project cost $5,900,000
- Richmond River Gun Club Incorporated – $20,218 for Development of a Universal Trench Shooting Layout – total project cost $40,436
- Richmond Valley Council – $837,500 for Casino Drill Hall Project – total project cost $1,927,000
- Tweed Shire Council – $500,000 for Murwillumbah Town Centre Revitalisation Project – total project cost $1,000,000, and $563,910 for Tweed Heads Civic, Cultural Centre Plaza and Social Enterprise Cafe – total project cost $1,127,819
- North Coast National A & I Society – $29,437 for Strategic Management Planning and Feasibility Studies – total project cost $58,874