A new plan for the Northern Rivers
Download the plan or the four page summary using the links to the right, or if you would prefer a printed copy please contact us and we will be happy to send you one.
- comparative advantage and business competitiveness
- access to international, national and regional markets
- human capital
- sustainable communities and population change
- connected communities
- a learning region
- natural infrastructure
- sustainable industry
- inclusive communities
- regional identity
- a collaborative region
The Northern Rivers Regional Plan 2013-2016 is accompanied by the Northern Rivers Regional Profile 2013 and the Northern Rivers Data Sets. The Regional Industry and Economic Plan is scheduled to be updated in 2014.
Related documents for downlowd
- Northern Rivers Regional Profile 2013 WEB (pdf 3.3 MiB)
- Northern Rivers Data Sets November 2013 (xls 6.0 MiB)
- RIEP-Final-Update-Report-Dec-2009 (pdf 4.1 MiB)
- 2014-15 Business Plan (pdf 6.5 MiB)
If you are seeking a previous version of the Northern Rivers Regional Plan or Profile please contact us.