Screenworks is hosting two Northern Rivers workshops with Adam Gock, one of Australia’s most performed screen composers. Adam has written the music for Masterchef, Gogglebox and Shark Tank (just to name a few).
This Masterclass of Screen composing will be held the SAE Institute Byron Bay on Wednesday 5 April 2017 and the Clarence Valley Conservatorium on Thursday 6 April 2017.
Included in the masterclass will be
- How to respond to a brief for composing a piece for TV – how to follow through and deliver
- Adam’s creative process
- The differences in composing for commercials, drama and factual content
- How to manage multiple jobs
- Adam’s personal journey to composing and setting up The D.A’s Office
- Plus advice for composers and musicians wanting to compose for screen.
This event is designed to inform local composers, musicians, screen producers and screen content creators on how to develop a successful screen composing career.
More information and bookings are available from Screenworks
This event is proudly supported by APRA AMCOS, The D.A’s Office, SAE Institute Byron Bay and Clarence Valley Conservatorium.