Businesses who grow, produce, manufacture, distribute, import or sell food are invited to attend a free Webinar which will focus on the practical issues for businesses in complying with the new food labelling requirements before they become mandatory on 1 July 2018.
The ACCC’s Deputy Chair, Dr Michael Schaper, along with representatives from peak industry groups will lead n informative session at 6:30pm on Thursday 22 June 2017.
The webinar will address the following questions:
- Who needs to make a country of origin claim?
- What do ‘grown’, ‘produced’, ‘made’ and ‘packed’ mean?
- When can I make a ‘made in’ claim?
- How do I calculate the percentage of Australian content in my products?
- How will the new requirements be enforced?